We are looking for a digital media buyer to manage the Campaigns optimization and the traffic acquisition for our leading international partners.
The candidate must have experience in media buying across the main traffic acquisition platforms: Facebook, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Taboola, OutBrain and so on.
Languages needed: English. Knowledge of other foreign languages such as German, Spanish and French is considered a plus.
It would be a plus also experiences with Programmatic platforms such as Zemanta.
After an adequate onboarding period the candidate will be responsible for:
• Carry out data analysis and processing activities through the intensive use of Excel and proprietary business intelligence tools
• Carry out daily analysis on the progress of campaigns and related KPIs in order to maximize their performance and ROAS.
• Develop estimates and forecasts aimed at the correct allocation of the budget and campaign settings in order to achieve the assigned objectives
• Manage high-budget performance campaigns, over 100k per month
• Collaborate with external professionals of multinational companies
The candidate, supervised by a Manager, will be fully responsible for its campaigns from the elaboration, setting, and relative optimization.
Training and Experience
The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of work experience in similar roles.
• Proven SEM experience (2/3 years)
• Proven experience in performance marketing techniques
• Experience in managing large budgets on a global scale
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Office package
• Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good presentation and communication skills
Place of work: Remote
• 360 ° training in the field of digital marketing
• Remote work
• Flexibility of working hours
• Structured onboarding